November 11th - November 13th Weekend Recaps

Status
Not open for further replies.

rich

Aug 20, 2015
Lost 2-5 to Langley. We had some spots of controlling the play, but were mostly chasing. 3-0 at halftime. Young lady reffing and two young kids assisting...all 3 did a fantastic job. May have been different if the game got chippy, but it didn't, unlike past games against this team.

Played at McClughan Park, a grass pitch that was in beautiful shape. Even the goal mouth area was not chewed up. I wish for grass pitches like that every week!

Langley parents very vocal on our side of the pitch. Really annoying :p

easoccer

Established Member
Aug 27, 2015
Other than the top 2-4 teams div 2 is very competitive this year. Similar recrods in the middle.

@hervb must have talked to the lus team. lol. they are keeping the score at max 5 for them now.

We havent scored in 3 games. We need a Striker.

rich

Aug 20, 2015
Other than LUS and WCA, yes, it is a competitive division. PMO played Div 1 last year, beat us 3-1 with the last goal coming on the last kick of the game.
NDS we drew 1-1, CFC we beat 3-1, and we lost twice to GAC, both times 1-2...so all really close, very competitive games. The way it should be!

hervb

Sep 15, 2015
Too funny. Glad to hear it was a clean well played game. We have always had similar games against that crew.

As for McLughan if sure is a nice field! We played there once this year (first time I had ever set foot on the field) and it was in top notch shape.

As for div 2 nice to see lots of parity.

Other than the top 2-4 teams div 2 is very competitive this year. Similar recrods in the middle.

@hervb must have talked to the lus team. lol. they are keeping the score at max 5 for them now.

We havent scored in 3 games. We need a Striker.

ABBYSOCDAD

Nov 9, 2016
We played CFC White and won 2 -1. The field was wet and i'd say our kids are more used to playing the turf fields. Nice to see them play better on the grass. Hard fought win with both teams playing well and it going back and forth. Our goal keeper again had a highlight save. Was slightly chippy, but only due to the competitive nature of the match.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back