Four District standings 2016/17

Total -Base

Sep 25, 2016
Does any one know what is really going on with a person recording four District standings?
I just can not understand why this is this year.
With three four youth leagues going on things are getting left out. To all the best to all for Christmas-Salom to all.

Soccer_dude

May 25, 2016
I am under the assumption / hope that since there will be 4 weeks off until another score is reported that someone in the league can input the scores up to this point. It only makes sense that if it's going to happen, this is the time to do it.

LFC

Aug 23, 2015
Not sure if its the same people who update scores/standings for Dist 4 & Dist 5 but they have had 2 -3 weeks already since the last games and there,s almost 3 weeks until the games start again on 7th Jan , so lots and lots of time to get everything updated :rolleyes::D:p

Total -Base

Sep 25, 2016
We all know person who was doing it before head health problems. Four district group should have gotten a person to do it.
We might see it now because of snow, there will be money left over just maybe ST. Nickolas might bring it in his red bag.
My friends on four District board are getting older it might be time to go golfing and bird watching.
Loyd has much on his plate I do not think he has time.

Back